Best free software to mount an ISO, IMG File as Virtual Drives
Virtual Drive is a program created by the third-party software for Windows as UltraISO, Virtual CloneDrive, Daemon Tools Lite, .. with the same features as the normal physical drives only on how to read contents. When you want to "read" the CD, then you put the disc into the drive, but the virtual disk you just open the virtual files: ISO, CUE, BIN, ... to see the contents of the disk
Feature of Virtual Drive
- Suport burn an ISO image to dics.
- These fundamental features are arranged through tabs which can be selected.
- Users can quickly pick between producing an ISO image, unmounting an iso or installing image.
- Users can quickly install the ISO files by clicking it. The program also enables the users to develop an ISO image from the CD-Rom.
- Producing an ISO image is quite easy with the use of free ISO Mount. There is barely any have to set up virtual drive software.
- The free ISO mount is capable of installing the ISO files on CDs and dvds.
- The free ISO Mount is quite easy to set up although the system requires to reboot when the setup process is finished.
- The free ISO Mount helps with users to develop ISO images in a quick and smooth rate.
- The free ISO Mount is a convenient device that helps users to produce ISO files swiftly.
Note: If you want to create USB bootable to install Windows, you can see this article: How to create bootable USB Flash Drive.
Top 8 Best software Virtual Drives to mount an ISO, IMG File
1. Virtual CloneDrive (For Windows, Use: Free)
Virtual CloneDrive is a program that allows the drive to create virtual CD/DVD drive works just like normal physical. The disk image files generated with CloneDVD or CloneCD can be mounted onto a virtual drive from your hard disk or from a network drive and used just like a real disc in a CD/DVD so normal. Software is the best virtual drive, Virtual CloneDrive allows you to enjoy the freedom of a virtual drive and completely free.
- Good support virtual disk file formats as usual: ISO, BIN, CCD, IMG, UDF ...
- Supports up to 15 virtual drives at one time.
- Easy to use, simple interface, many features ...
- Completely free
2. Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel (For Windows, Use: Free)
The Virtual CD-ROM Control Panel feature enables customers of Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 to mount ISO disk image files as virtual CD-ROM drives.
3. UltraISO (For Windows, Use: $29.95)
UltraISO is a tool that used to create, edit, convert ISO image files from CD/DVD and is used to create the CD/DVD to boot, it can directly edit the ISO image file and extract files and folders on the CD/DVD, and can create ISO files directly from CD/DVD-ROM or from your hard drive.
- Can directly edit the ISO image file
- Can directly extract files and folders from ISO image file
- Can add / delete / create new directory / rename the contents of the ISO image file
- Can make ISO file from hard disk document on
- Can create CD / DVD image from CD / DVD-ROM, keep the boot settings
- Can handle the information of the boot disk, you can directly add / remove / extract boot image of the ISO image
- Support almost all image formats CD / DVD already know (.ISO, .BIN, .IMG, .CIF, .NRG, .MDS, .CCD, .BWI, .ISZ, .dmg, .DAA,. UIF, .HFS ...) and can convert them to the format of the standard formats supported ISO image format
4. DAEMON Tools ( For Windows; Use Verson Lite: Free, Pro: $100)
DAEMON Tools Lite is a program used to create and manage your CD/ DVDvirtual. The program helps you to create image files from CD/DVD and store them on the hard disk. Also DAEMON Tools Lite also helped create one CD/DVD virtual on your computer.
When you want to run a disc CD / DVD player that does not have the original disk, then just open the program up and load the disk image file created above on the right you have a full copy of the CD/DVD there. Users will feel just like using a CD/DVD so original.
- Allow install many different image formats: * .mdx, * .mds / *. Mdf, * .iso, * .b5t, * .b6t, .bwt *, * .ccd, .cdi *, * .bin /*.cue, * .ape / *. cue, * .flac / *. cue, * .NRG, * .isz.
- Create disk images of CD, DVD, Blu-ray formats .iso, * .mds / *. Mdf and * .mdx.
- Support for image compression.
- Protect image with password.
- Manage your image collection.
5. MagicISO (For Windows, Use: $29.95)
MagicISO là phần mềm tạo ổ đĩa ảo đa năng, hỗ trợ rất nhiều định dạng khác nhau như: ISO, BIN, IMG, NRG, CIF, CCD, VCD, MBI, CUE, FLP, IMA, BIF, WBT, IMG...
Với MagicISO , bạn có thể thêm, bớt, chỉnh sửa, trích xuất nội dung bên trong của file ảnh, tạo file ảnh sao lưu nội dung đĩa CD, tạo đĩa khởi động từ file ảnh có sẵn, chuyển đổi hầu hết định dạng file ảnh thông dụng sang dạng thức ISO (định dạng mà hầu hết chương trình ghi đĩa đều hỗ trợ).
6. DVDFab Virtual Drive (For Windows, Use: Free)
DVDFab Virtual Drive is software that creates virtual drives, made right on your computer, allowing you to download the CD, DVD can be accessed immediately without having to use the basic operations.
DVDFab Virtual Drive is a professional application, it is necessary to create virtual drives on your computer. Software supports popular formats such as DVD, CCD (CloneCD), UDF, NRG (Nero), BIN, IMG, and ISO images.
7. WinCDEmu (For Windows, Use: Free)
WinCDEmu is a program to create free disk that allows you to open multiple ISO files on different drives. WinCDEmu support for both Windows XP and Windows 7, Windows 8.1 (32-bit and 64-bit) and file formats such as ISO, CUE, BIN / RAW / IMG, NRG, MDS / MDF, CCD.